July 19, 2007

New Beginnings

My first Blog. Everyone has one, right? I mean, it's 2007, after all. The age of myspace. I'm too old for myspace, or maybe just too grown up. I dont' know, but having a quiet place to post my thoughts will be enough.

So here we go. My thoughts. Um... yeah, my thoughts. I knew once I had a venue to blather my brain would lock up. lol.

Oh well, you can at least enjoy this picture I took in Iowa. Every day since Christ came into my life has been like this sunrise, a new beginning. And it amazes me how God paints the world with such beauty. I just wish we'd take better care of his work.

This Blog, like me, is a work in progress, and hopefully as it grows I'll have something creative or funny or sensitive or insightful to say. So come back and find out!

Ok, that's enough for my first post. I'm going to click the save button now and away we'll go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEW! 1st comment! This looks like a pretty well put together Blog page. I'll be reading! Love ya Brett.

P.S. I hope this works, my comment form seems to be in German...