December 4, 2008

Student becomes teacher

I've been snapping pictures for years. It's a fun hobby, and now my daughter has found the joy of photography. She’s just starting to learn, but is already showing a flare for composition and framing. She showed some of her work to me tonight and I was really impressed (as all dad’s are), with her ability to snap an interesting subject, and make critical decisions in lighting and whether or not a picture should be black and white or color.

Here are a couple of samples. Click on them for the full sized version.


1 comment:

archie said...

Enjoyed the pics and links to other pics from your daughters friends. Couldn't figure out which guy you were in the Lackland photo.:)

I recently set up a myspace page and golly geepers, what a lot of trash. The connectivity is great, but they have really ruined the concept with the sex ads. Is there a way to turn off the ads without turning off the computer?

Oh yeah. By the way, what is your take on God's glory. I am on a hunt!