July 20, 2008

Circle of Life

We’re witnessing the circle of life at our house. My wife went out to water the fern hanging on our front porch and found a bird has made a nest in it. So I decided to chronicle this wondrous event, and I’ll be posting pictures as our little bird family continues to grow.

So far things have been moving quickly, last Saturday the nest was discovered, and this Saturday there are 3, cute little eggs in it. I tried to get a picture of momma birdie sitting on the nest, but she’s apparently camera shy and she takes off any time we get close to the fern. I don’t blame her, we’re probably scary giants to the little bird.

I’ll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome opportunity. I think I will point my grandkids to your site to watch the progress. We are talking "GodSpot" material here.